Eggs ‘n Things is featured in Restaurant Week Hawaii, from November 14-20. We will be having a special menu during that week which will be a 3-course meal including an appetizer, entree, and dessert. All this for $20 per person (tax & gratuity not included). Below is our featured menu during Restaurant Week Hawaii and you will get to choose one option from each of the courses.
- Crabby Crab Cake with Eggs ‘n Things special sweet chili sauce.
- Italian Sausage with stop light peppers and polenta.
- 8oz Rib eye steak with sauteed mushrooms & onions cooked to your liking with a fresh vegetable medley, sauteed in roasted garlic butter, topped with salt & fresh ground pepper. And your choice of rice, potato, or pancakes.
- Coconut and macadamia nut crusted Calamari served with our signature marmalade sauce accompanied with a garlic penne pasta.
- Fresh seared Wasabi Soy Ahi, topped with sauteed peppers. Choice of rice, potato, or pasta.
- Ice cream waffle with fresh mangoes & blueberries, topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
- Ice cream pancakes with strawberries & bananas, topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.